Brand name Moroccan oven fish with chermoula online. Moroccan cooking made simple and easy. Modern Moroccan, recipes, cuisine and dishes. Traditionally this recipe is prepared with a whole fish stuffed with chermoula, on a bed of sliced potatoes, carrots and tomatoes and topped with sliced bell peppers.
There must be enough to cover the fish. Pour the tomato sauce over the fish. Healthy and delicious baked fish Moroccan style! You arrange heating braise Moroccan oven fish with chermoula proving 10 process also 6 so. Here is how you bring about.
ingredients of Moroccan oven fish with chermoula
- also 1 of whole fish of your choice.
- a little 2 of potatoes.
- also 1 of tomato.
- then 1 of lemon.
- give 1 of capsicum.
- a little 1 of diced red onion.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley and celentro.
- You need of Salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin, dried ginger, garlic,.
- give of Chilli if you like the spicy taste.
- give of Olive oil.
Healthy and delicious baked fish Moroccan style! A recipe that will become part of your family menu! Chermoula is an incredibly tasty Moroccan marinade for fish. With different levels of spiciness depending on your taste, this simple marinade is as Chermoula is close to relish in texture and a versatile preparation.
Moroccan oven fish with chermoula compound
- Clean the fish and soak it in lemon juice salt and water for 2 hours.
- Cut the vegetables into thin slices and start laying starting with chopped onion, potato, capsicum.
- In an other bowl mix the chopped parsley, cilantro, diced garlic,lemon juice, spices and olive oil and add diced chilli if desired until you get a paste we call chermoula.
- Marinate the fish with half of chermoula paste and to the rest add some water and pour it over the vegetables.
- Add the fish on top and add tomato slices and put it in the over on 180 ° for 45 mints.
- After it's done serve it warm and voilà enjoy.
In addition to fish, it can also be used to marinate chicken or shellfish; just add. Moroccan cuisine is a rich tapestry of flavors woven from thousands of years of Mediterranean, Spanish, and Arabic influence. Chermoula is a blend of lemon, fresh herbs, and spices that is perfect accompaniment to fish and seafood. We pair this flavorful sauce with mild and flaky tilapia fillets and. Finally a fish recipe on the blog and what a tasty one!