Brand new Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs website.
You get ready browning panfry Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs practicing 9 receipt along with 3 also. Here you are hit.
prescription of Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs
- use 1 kg of pork ribs.
- a little 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- also of Marinade sauce:.
- add 5 cloves of garlic, smoothly mashed using a mortar and pestle.
- a little 8 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 3 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- also 6 Tbsp of tapioca flour.
- use 1 tsp of salt or as to taste.
- a little 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs separately
- In a big bowl, mix well pork ribs and the marinade sauce. Cover the bow with plastic wrap. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Deep fry the pork ribs in the vegetable oil over low heat stove until cooked..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.